SLIMBLISS™ Data Security
How will you protect my data online?
When you order with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address and credit and debit card details. A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. All this is necessary to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information. This software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before it is received by us. We also follow a tight security procedure as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to protect the information that we store about you from unauthorised access.
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you may be used for the following purposes - dealing with orders and accounts, processing payments, credit reference checking, fraud detection and research.
Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. This helps us to provide you with the best service and to make it easier when you shop. You can, if you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled.
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies:
- Persistent cookies are used to allow the website to recognise users when they return to the site and to remember certain information about their preferences. These cookies are cookies which stay on your computer permanently, until you "manually" delete them.
- Session cookies are used in order to allow customers to carry information across pages of the website, without having to re-enter such information. These cookies delete themselves automatically when you leave a website and go to another, or when you shut down your browser.
We have also developed relationships with carefully selected and monitored partners, to assist in the delivery of a high quality website. Some of these partners may also set cookies during your visit to support customisation of adverts that you may see elsewhere on the Internet, and/or in order to meet contractual obligations with us.
While these cookies do not store any personal details relating to you or your credit cards, please note we do not have access or control over the cookies and similar technologies that our partners use.
- Google Analytics, allowing us to understand how visitors are interacting with site processes, to allow us to optimise the site to drive better performance.
- Targeting cookies (Criteo, Captify, Affiliate Window, Google) are used to track referrals from other sites, allowing us to track the success of our marketing campaigns and better target relevant information to our users.
How do you protect the information you hold about me on your internal systems?
We protect your privacy in several ways:
- Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job.
- We use full login and password controls on our system.
- All full and part-time employees are required to sign a confidentiality clause as part of their terms of employment.
- All calls are recorded and monitored for training and security purposes.
- Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect our personal data.
If for any reason you are unsure about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact us. We will happily review your file and update the records if required.
How safe are my credit or debit card details on your site?
We know that security is a major concern to many of our customers. We have put a very secure system in place so you can feel completely at ease when shopping with us over the Internet.
We feel confident that credit card information entered on our site will not be accessed by any unauthorised person or company. Our secure sockets layer (SSL) uses 128-bit encryption, which is the highest level possible. Once your order has been transferred to our order processing system all credit card details are removed from the website as an added precaution and our sales order processing system and internal network are protected by the latest proxy technology. This does mean you have to give your card details every time you place an order with us but this minor inconvenience does ensure that it is totally safe to shop with SLIM BLISS™.
Do you have Trusted Shop (Internet Shopping is Safe) accreditation? You can shop online with us in confidence as the Trusted Shop logo certifies that we have
- Registered with the Trusted Shop programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair.
- Had our website and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group).
- Had our business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG.
Our Mailing List
Can I be removed from your mailing list?
SLIM BLISS™ will send you special offers and promotions by post, email and SMS. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by email, you can unsubscribe. Please remember it can take up to 21 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may receive one or two more. If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by post or SMS, let us know at email@example.com . Our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
Why did I receive your brochure when I didn't request it?
We may have received your details from a third party company. If you do not wish to receive information from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that although we will take you off our mailing list as soon as you ask us, our brochures are printed in advance so it can take up to eight weeks for the process to be complete and you may receive one further brochure.
Can I go back on your Mailing List?
If you have previously asked us not to send offers but have changed your mind please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Will you pass my data on to third parties?
SLIM BLISS™ will never pass on your email address to a third party for marketing purposes.
From time to time we may send you details by post from companies whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of third party offers and promotions let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We respect your privacy and are committed to protect it.
About the company
SLIM BLISS™ is the trading name of Protein Bliss Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under the Number 10227478. Any correspondence should be forwarded to:
Manor House 1 The Crescent, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8D.